Piratas Ranch Luxury Apartments is a 250-unit Class A multi-family residential development located at FM 1585 and Memphis Avenue in Lubbock, Texas.
Piratas Ranch is a project of the Henthorn-Terrell Group, owned by Michael Henthorn and Jason Terrell, MD.
Piratas Ranch is an upscale apartment complex with a rustic, luxury, Texas Hill Country, ranch theme. Piratas Ranch will offer a large 1, 2, and 3 bedroom unit mix with high-end amenities aimed at young families with school aged children. Piratas Ranch will be the first and only multi-family housing development in Lubbock-Cooper Independent School District, one of West Texas’ fastest growing and highest rated school districts. Piratas is Spanish for "Pirates", the mascot of LCISD.
THE PROJECT AMENITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- large amenity center including fitness facility, laundry facility, mail center, theater, business center, dining area and clubroom
- swimming pool and playground
- access gate and perimeter fencing
- garages and carports
- outdoor dog park
- extensive landscaping
THE INTERIOR UNIT AMENITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- 9 foot ceilings
- large walk-in closets
- fully equipped kitchens with standard appliances including: dishwasher, microwave/vent-hood, stove/oven, and frost-free refrigerator with ice-maker
- individually controlled HVAC
- carpet flooring in living and bedroom areas; ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
- washer/dryer connections with laundry appliances included in each unit
- garden bathtubs with tile walls in master/standard tub in other baths
- stand up shower in master baths; double sink vanity in master baths
- fully sprinklered units
- built-in desk
For More Information Contact: Jason Terrell MD @ 806.543.9656